What is the potential for each of your branches to add positively to the financial performance of your organization?
With a Branch Network Evaluation, The Redmond Company provides a full review of all your branches. After a review of all the data, we will make recommendations on which facilities should remain open, relocate, consolidate, or be closed.
We will consider Facility Performance Indicators including:
- Location Potential
- Current and future potential competitor type, proximity, and count
- Convenience of Branches
- Convenience of branch within the market and in relationship to desired residential and/or commercial client base and target client demographics
- Site Logistics
- Logistics related to and surrounding the site
- Building Assessment
- Building condition, value, appeal and building layout
- Retail Synergy
- Review of neighboring retail synergy and presence
We will request you to provide us with:
- Management and Staff Effectiveness
- Pricing of Products and Services