Located in Evansville, Indiana, award-winning Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union’s new 83,915 square foot administration building will feature a full-service branch with a drive-up facility on the first floor. Currently under construction, this multi-phase project will also include a partial remodel of the existing administration building with the addition of a connecting skywalk between the existing and new buildings, as well as the demolition of the existing 21,000 square foot facility.
Located on a 10-acre site, the new facility includes a separate 1,134 square foot drive-up facility featuring three double-stacked drive-up lanes yielding six teller drive-ups, plus one double-stacked ATM lane yielding two ATM units. Inside the main facility’s first floor branch, there will be nine teller stations plus one ADA-accessible teller.
This project is expected to be completed by Fall 2017.
Check out our other Financial Large Facility Projects:
- United Federal Credit Union, Operations Center – Niles, Michigan
- Midland States Bank, Headquarters – Effingham, Illinois
- Forward Financial Bank, Headquarters – Marshfield, Wisconsin
- Altra (Trane) Federal Credit Union, Call Center – Onalaska, Wisconsin
- El Paso Teachers Federal Credit Union, Operations Center – El Paso, Texas