Forward Financial Bank has commissioned Redmond to provide them with a new headquarters building, just to the north of their current facility in Marshfield, Wisconsin.
This building of 3 stories and over 55,000-square feet features several tenant spaces that will allow the bank to grow incrementally and lessen their immediate financial burden on the project. There is also a full basement featuring many community and staff amenities including a fitness room, assembly room, and an expansive patio overlooking a park and a beautifully landscaped site of nearly 5 acres.
The bank is slated to move into their new facility in 2018.
Check out our other Financial Large Facility Projects:
- United Federal Credit Union, Operations Center – Niles, Michigan
- Midland States Bank, Headquarters – Effingham, Illinois
- Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union, Administration Building – Evansville, Indiana
- Altra (Trane) Federal Credit Union, Call Center – Onalaska, Wisconsin
- El Paso Teachers Federal Credit Union, Operations Center – El Paso, Texas