Forward Financial Bank has commissioned Redmond to provide them with a new headquarters building, just to the north of their current facility in Marshfield, Wisconsin.
This building of 3 stories and over 55,000-square feet features several tenant spaces that will allow the bank to grow incrementally and lessen their immediate financial burden on the project. There is also a full basement featuring many community and staff amenities including a fitness room, assembly room, and an expansive patio overlooking a park and a beautifully landscaped site of nearly 5 acres.
Currently in construction, the bank is slated to move into their new facility in Spring 2018.
If you’re interested in leasing space in this beautiful new building, you can find out more on the Forward Financial website.
Check out our other Financial Large Facility Projects:
- United Federal Credit Union, Operations Center – Niles, Michigan
- Midland States Bank, Headquarters – Effingham, Illinois
- Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union, Administration Building – Evansville, Indiana
- Altra (Trane) Federal Credit Union, Call Center – Onalaska, Wisconsin
- El Paso Teachers Federal Credit Union, Operations Center – El Paso, Texas