Before beginning any real estate research, The Redmond Company’s real estate professionals will provide you with programming forms and then interview your executive team and decision makers to fully understand your organization’s current and future needs. It is critical to not only plan for what you want your building to be today, but also consider your organization’s future.
Elements of Master Planning
- Look at your overall growth rate and that of each of your departments
- Investigate workflow relationships between departments and make recommendations as to the optimal layout to increase workflow efficiencies
- Integrate staffing and building size into locating a site that will accommodate you needs
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on your business model, what is the optimal market for facility deployment/relation and why?
- Based on strategic goals, operations and use of technology, how large of a facility should we build?
- Can Redmond complete a proforma illustrating how the new facility might perform based on our business model and the projected new business growth?
- Completed over 500 real estate studies
- Acquired hundreds of sites
- Over $2 billion in real estate transactions
- Currently own and manage over 1 million square feet of commercial real estate
- 30-40% of properties we have purchased were not for sale
With more than 40 years in the industry, we’re confident we can provide you with the most comprehensive consulting and real estate solutions for your company’s needs.
Redmond has developed over 3,000,000 square feet and completed nearly 800 financial facilities and over 70 automotive projects throughout the country