The West Bend Retail project, located in West Bend, Wisconsin, included the design and construction of multi-tenant retail building.
The building’s prominent location can be viewed along Hwy 45 and houses tenants including Qdoba Mexican Grill, Verizon Wireless, and Dunn Bros Coffee.
The site is elevated from the main road, requiring extensive retaining walls and an underground storm water system be incorporated to maximize the buildable area.
In addition to this Qdoba Mexican Grill location, Redmond has completed several other Qdoba restaurants in Southeastern Wisconsin.
Check out our other Qdoba Mexican Grill projects here!
- Qdoba Mexican Grill Layton Street – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Qdoba Mexican Grill at Shoppes of Nagawaukee – Delafield, Wisconsin
- Qdoba Mexican Grill – Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Qdoba Mexican Grill – West Bend, Wisconsin
- Qdoba Mexican Grill – Madison, Wisconsin
- Qdoba Mexican Grill – Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- Qdoba Mexican Grill – Brady Street Milwaukee Wisconsin
We are always impressed with The Redmond Company. They are experts at designing facilities, working with city planning departments, and finding unique solutions to difficult site scenarios. The success of our projects is due to The Redmond Company’s vast experience in addition to their focus on meeting our project goals. We have worked with them to build multiple facilities, and look forward to working with them again on our future design/build and renovation projects. We like Redmond because they simplify the development process. We’re confident they’ll get the job done so that we can move onto the next deal.
Make your next retail project a success with The Redmond Company on your team!