Available as a stand-alone service or in conjunction with our other consulting offerings, the purpose of a project cost analysis is to provide an estimate range of how much your project will cost.
Redmond’s real estate team will compile data about your site. We will then consult with our in-house team of architectural design and construction professionals to create a custom detailed estimate of your project.
As an ala carte option, our estimating team is available to review your plans from an outside designer and provide an unbiased assessment of the project costs they have presented to you.
Cost estimating is a factor of the scope of work, complexity of the project, as well as, level of materials and finishes. We will identify a range of quality as well as a projected scope and apply conceptual pricing based on our experience in the industry. Any preliminary, known site costs will also be incorporated in the estimate. Pricing will be preliminary, but thorough enough to give you a reasonable estimate of the project cost.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the project cost to buy land or build our new facility?
- Can Redmond review an existing building that we are looking to purchase and let us know its condition and cost to update?
- Can you lease us through site acquisition?
- Completed over 500 real estate studies
- Acquired hundreds of sites
- Over $2 billion in real estate transactions
- Currently own and manage over 1 million square feet of commercial real estate
- 30-40% of properties we have purchased were not for sale
With more than 40 years in the industry, we’re confident we can provide you with the most comprehensive consulting and real estate solutions for your company’s needs.
Redmond has developed over 3,000,000 square feet and completed nearly 800 financial facilities and over 70 automotive projects throughout the country