Redmond offers a host of brokerage services work seamlessly with our real estate consulting and business analysis service. Some of the brokerage services include:
- Coordinate the acquisition of listed and unlisted properties
- Thoroughly canvas trade areas for all potential sites
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, landlords, and agents
- Negotiate business terms.
- Work with legal counsel to bring transactions to a close.
- Redmond offers a unique, cost effective brokerage services, which are supported by the array of other Redmond specialties.
Drawing on over 40 years of development experience, Redmond assists clients with the development of their properties to maximize the profitability of their real estate. Redmond and its sister company, Midland Commercial Development, provides services ranging from ground-up design/build turn-key development, to joint ventures with owners seeking full-service partners, to fee development on a select basis. Some of the additional Development Assistance services Redmond offers are:
- Site Feasibility Tests
- Site Selection
- Due Diligence
- Budget and Schedule Insight
- Municipal Approvals/Permits