Market Analysis encompasses geographic areas (Census Places of cities, towns, or villages) of which the majority of your clients reside. Our Market Analysis also determines whether or not a real estate market has the ability to support the deployment of your new facility.
Markets are compared using socio-economic, demographic, customer density, and a variety of other factors to bring to the forefront the optimal markets for facility deployment.
The goal is to fully understand the financial strengths and weaknesses of those markets in relation to your organization’s value proposition and business model. Once the optimal market has been identified, Redmond will begin the Trade Area Analysis process within the optimal market or markets.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on your business model, what is the optimal market for facility deployment/relation and why?
- Are your facilities properly positioned to maximize growth?
- Completed over 500 real estate studies
- Acquired hundreds of sites
- Over $2 billion in real estate transactions
- Currently own and manage over 1 million square feet of commercial real estate
- 30-40% of properties we have purchased were not for sale
With more than 40 years in the industry, we’re confident we can provide you with the most comprehensive consulting and real estate solutions for your company’s needs.
Redmond has developed over 3,000,000 square feet and completed nearly 800 financial facilities and over 70 automotive projects throughout the country