Trade Area Analysis
Redmond will research, analyze and recommend the optimal Trade Areas for facility deployment within a given market. A Trade Area is defined as the general area contained within a 1 to 1.5 mile radius. Trade Areas are typically based on retail areas that provide synergy and convenience for future customers. The ideal Trade Area will be identified based on finding the optimal Trade Area characteristics specific to your business model. This allows you to maximize your value position.
The Redmond real estate consulting team will complete detailed analyses to evaluate the Trade Areas under consideration. These analyses will include, but are not limited to, traffic volumes, retail synergy, competition, client distribution and penetration rate, market potential and financial factors.
Upon completion of the Trade Area Analysis, Redmond will begin the Site Selection and Analysis process within the optimal Trade Area(s).
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What’s the optimal location and site to achieve a competitive advantage and maximize our financial opportunities?
- Completed over 500 real estate studies
- Acquired hundreds of sites
- Over $2 billion in real estate transactions
- Currently own and manage over 1 million square feet of commercial real estate
- 30-40% of properties we have purchased were not for sale
With more than 40 years in the industry, we’re confident we can provide you with the most comprehensive consulting and real estate solutions for your company’s needs.
Redmond has developed over 3,000,000 square feet and completed more that 700 financial facilities and over 70 automotive projects throughout the country