13 Sep The Financial Brand INSIGHT Magazine – Redmond Article: Improve Branch Growth and Profits
The right location has the potential to significantly boost an organization’s long-term performance, financial growth, and success. Even more important, a poor location can cost millions in lost capital and future business opportunities. Organizations that leverage advanced data analytics as part of their branch deployment strategy gain a competitive advantage when making critical business decisions, such as:
- Where should my branches be located and why?
- Are my existing branches properly positioned to maximize growth and profitability?
- What is the gross profit of each branch?
- What size and type of branch can a particular Market support (microbranch, small footprint, or a full-service branch)?
- Depending on the demographics, psychographics, Market conditions, and customers/members profiles, what services should the branch provide?
- Should I consider a Hub and Spoke approach to my branch network, or is a Thin Line Strategy more appropriate?
Find out more information in the article online at: