The Redmond Company, located in Waukesha, WI, is an established and well-known, premier service provider in the Commercial Design/Build Industry. We are looking for a highly motivated professional to provide project management support for all departments. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an outstanding company with an outstanding reputation, great benefits, and work environment.
• Create and processing Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Change Requests, and Change Orders with attachments
• Create Design Consultant Contracts and Change Orders
• Project set up in Sage
• Creating and maintaining drawing logs
• Generating Monthly Project Reports
• Printing Resumes
• Monthly Upload checks
• Back up Administrator for iSqFt
• Bidding follow up
• Answering the main phone line
• Mail distribution
• Create and maintain iSqFt during construction projects
• Assist with creating/maintaining Subcontractor Lists
• Assist with generating and shipping items
• Generate hard copies of plans, specs, and other project information for project teams as needed
• Meeting minutes and punch lists as needed
• Collecting documentation for certified payroll
• Signing out vehicles for the Superintendents
• Training new employees on Sage, and TRC printing/scanning equipment
• Placing supply and food orders
• Subcontractor prequalification reports
• Note taking for the Operations Meetings
• Binders & hanging folders
• Back up binding for the Business Development group
• Occasional filing
Education & Experience:
1 – 3 years office experience
Typical Physical Demands:
Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require lifting up to 20 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, the telephone and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Knowledge of overall professional business etiquette, excellent oral & written communication skills needed. Exceptional organizational skills required and the ability to multi-task.
Proficient in Microsoft Office including but not limited to, Word, Excel, Outlook. Other software programs used include: Sage 300, iSqFt, and D&B.