Since 1976, The Redmond Company has been providing exceptional design-build services to our commercial clients. As one of the region’s leading design-build firms, we have been experiencing continued growth and are looking to add to our team of experts. We believe our staff is the key to our success therefore we are looking to hire technically competent, creative problem solvers, and highly motivated individuals. We are a mid-sized company delivering our clients their visions in a big way. It is imperative that our staff work as a team in a client-focused environment.
The Redmond Company is an established successful commercial design/build firm located in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Due to our continued and calculated growth, we have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our team of design and construction professionals. The ideal Senior Project Manager must be detail-oriented, organized, driven, and effective team leader. This individual will lead the project team with integrity, while managing projects from sales through completion. This individual must also have the professionalism and communication skills needed to collaborate with owners of premier, high-end, and often complex projects. As the point person for the project team and the company, this individual must be a proven leader, providing outstanding customer service, while producing high-quality projects. The role will involve overseeing our most complex and challenging projects, maintaining customer relations with our legacy clients and mentoring other staff members.
The Senior Project Manager position is permanent and full-time. Based out of Waukesha, WI corporate office, with minimal overnight travel required. Relocation assistance offered, subject to Employer’s discretion.
Additional qualifications of the ideal Senior Project Manager:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or related fields.
• 15+ years of industry experience
• Ability to lead projects through sales, preconstruction, permitting, design, construction and closeout, working closely with in-house team of professionals
• Manage all financial aspects of project
• Assist Business Development team in sales presentations and meeting with clients
• Oversee junior team members estimating and quantity take-offs
• Ability to handle multiple projects based primarily in a negotiated contract format, with repeat and referred customers
• Excellent verbal and written communicator
• Ability to collaborate with in-house team of architects, interior designers and real estate professionals to deliver turn-key services
• Team leader
The Redmond Company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, exceptional benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401K, vacation time, sick time, flex-time, and paid holidays, a great work environment, fun co-workers, great clients and much more.
To apply for this job, please fill out and submit the form below: