• 8,000 sf – Addition
• 13,000 sf – New Construction
• 28,000 sf – New Construction
The Redmond Company assisted the developer in critical pre-construction and due diligence phases of the project.
• Detailed pre-construction schedule
• Preliminary construction schedules to set lease provisions for Lowe’s site turnover
• Numerous budget updates for development proformas
• Municipal approval process
• Illinois Department of Transportation requirements
• Coordination of new public utilities
• Tax Incremental Financing (TIF)
In addition to several retail space additions, The Redmond Company built a new, two-story professional building with tenant improvements for medical, office, and kidney dialysis tenants.